Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 March 2010 This query is : Resolved 
One of my client is going for conversion of partnership firm into a public company. The problem is the deed of partnership is not yet registered. pls give me the solution and also a checklist if any for the documents to be attached to Form 1A, form 1, form 18, form 32 and any other forms to be filed with ROC.....
Kumar Thadhani (Expert) 26 March 2010
After getting approval of name from the ROC yes you are required to file copy of form no 1 ,18 & 32 alonwith three copies of Memorandum & Articles of Association.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query