LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Completed BE(AUTO)

(Querist) 07 May 2008 This query is : Resolved 
I have completed my graduation in automobile engg. and want to pursue law {arbitration and insurance).pls help with institutes and eligibility.
Manish Singh (Expert) 07 May 2008
There are several reputed law colleges like all National law schools, ILS pUNE, sYMBIOSIS, gls Mumbai,CLC DU.
yOU NEED TO OPT FOR DIPLOMA IN ARBITRATION and insurance if you want to be an expert on those subjects. You are eligible for 3 years course if you get 50% aggregate in your graduation as it is followed in most of the colleges. but iit can be 40% or so depending upon college rules.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :