Commissioner appointment by court

Can a commissioner appointed by court ask for a fees to make the valuation of deceased bank locker holder without nominee ?
There is no dispute between the legal heirs.

K RajasekharanOnline (Expert)

The Commission appointed by a court can do only the things that the court specifically asked him to do in its written memo and nothing more.

When a person performing as a Commission he cannot see, hear or speak anything more or even less than what he is precisely asked to do by the court.

The reference point of his action while performing as a Commission is the direction of the court but not his discretion.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

K.Rajasekharan -- Your Inexperience should not mislead or misguide the Querist here in Advocates Club.. What an Damaging Comments about Honorable Judges and Learned Advocates you had made already in mId nights Now once again against the Advocate Commissioner here as he " Can Not Speak " " See " '' Hear " Or Discuss ' Etc My self had already advised you an Psychological Counselling.

It is to be noted besides the Initial Remuneration made in the Court as " Advocate Commissioner's Fee " Other Travel Fare . local transport expenses accommodation and other pocket expenses should be met by the applicant / plaintiff up front Only.

Mr.Ankit --Querist -- The Requirement " Advocate Commissioner " is Legal Mandatory better Remit it and Get you job completed with out delay please

My above Statement could be Confirmed in the Orders of Judgement -- " N.Rangarao & Sons Pvt Ltd Chennai VS M/S Mahendra T Thakkar -- Madras High Court on 20th Dec 2018

K RajasekharanOnline (Expert)

I am sorry that I understood the query differently and improperly as I missed out some words, particularly the word "fees", in it while reading.

So the querist may please ignore the answer.

The Court specifies fees of the Commissioner appointed to inquire into specific averment as per terms and conditions of appointmen.
Appointment order is not handed over to the LC till receipt of fees is not deposited by the LC (Local Commissioner).
Untill any specific expenses is mentioned in the appointing order the LC can not ask any money from either of the party to the case/suit.

Persons having Doubts or Not Sure Should Verify the Para 19 (5) of the above Judgement Orders mentioned above.

×