LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

civil case after 7 yrs

(Querist) 17 February 2010 This query is : Resolved 
hi to all
i just got the summon for court to appear on xyz date in hyderabad after 7 years of the case, in 2003 i got stucked with on case of 420, 468,471 ipc while working with a reputed bank as car loan manager , where one of my dsa agent brought a fraud case which by mistake i had accepted and approved the loan , after word we found that it was complete fraud case, police caught them after my banker filed a case and they name me also a one of the accused A4 , we attended few sessions in court in yrs 2003 then told summon will issue then from that time till now there no movement on the case but no all of sudden the police men come and hand over a summon copy to attend the court , i dont now where is my lawyer and i hardly remember anything about the case,
what will happen in these type of case ?
can i pay some fine a move off from it ?
if case proceed will it stand strong against us?
can you explain in detail how to proced
Parveen Kr. Aggarwal (Expert) 17 February 2010
First of all, engage a new counsel, get the file inspected and obtain complete papers of the case from the court. Your counsel may verify the status of the case and the proceedings taken up in all these years. If you provide complete details of the facts and status of the case only then your above queries can be replied.
gopi ramesh (Querist) 17 February 2010
do you want me to attend the court proceeding first then hire a legal expert,or i should hire a legal expert first then attend the court

i had approved a worng loan doc worth 2.35 lac for car loan which our banker recovered long back
Parveen Kr. Aggarwal (Expert) 17 February 2010
You may inspect the file and get knowledge about proceedings against you even without attending the court first.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query