LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change in constitution of partnership

(Querist) 04 December 2009 This query is : Resolved 
I had applied for change in constitution of my partnership firm there has been three changes since 1990 but none of them were registered till January 2009 , I did so in Jan 2009 and i got reply in dec 2009 that there is objection : explanation on why the notices of change wasnot given in the newspaper
How do i resspond to this can someone help me

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 04 December 2009
There is no requirement in the publication of the newspaper before giving effect to the change in the partnership deed.

You move an application under RTI Act to the registrar of firms and societies of your area and seek the following information:

1. The rules concerning to the change to be incorporated in the partnership deed,

2. The period in which such change is to be informed for the incorporation in the deed in the office of registrar,

3. The period in which such application, if filed to be decided,

4. The date of receipt of your application,

5. The day to day action taken over your application,

6. The names, designations and present addresses of all officers/concerned persons of registrar who dealt the aforesaid application from the date of filing till to date,

7. The copies of the comments with dates of all such officials who made comments over the aforesaid application.

I think this application shall work very fast and you shall get your job done within days.
pawan sharma (Expert) 09 December 2009
When a firm had registerd under Indian Partenarship Act,it become legal entity and any chang in the constitution of the firm should be publish in national news paper.But in your case the office of the Sub Registrar made mistake to informed you about the procedure. And further i am agree with Mr Raj Kumar
aman kumar (Expert) 20 October 2010
agree with both

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query