Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Challenge against final decree, - partition suit

(Querist) 28 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please give me your opinion towards following points:-

1) Can we challenge against Final Decree (Partition suit) after the time limit (i.e. Final Decree dated 18.3.1989)? becasue boundies are not fixed properly and some 3rd parties property was merged with our share at the time of judgement.
please tell me can I file the suit now on this property. this property belongs to my Grand Mother's fathers.

2) If it is coming under condonation of delay or not?

3) We can claim the mense profits after 19 years from the order pass.

Kindly spend your precious time to answer my requests.

Kindly oblige and do the needful.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully,
Vinjamuri Venkata Rao (Expert) 29 November 2008

You may apply for amendament of Decree By applying, as an amendament Petition in the Court, where a Final Decree passed. if the mistake in the Schedule occurred in the Final Decree. you better to approach a civil advocate
for further clarification pl contact.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query