FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

case pending

(Querist) 04 February 2009 This query is : Resolved 
The criminal case is not moving despite fast trial orders from high court.the witnesses either not coming or judge do not availlable for hearing due to workload on due hearing date. what do we do.judge himself seems to linger on the case
ARVIND JAIN (Expert) 04 February 2009
approach the High Court again.
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 04 February 2009
Knock the doors of High Court again and you will definitely get quick results.
Tribhuwan Pandey (Expert) 04 February 2009
Yes approach to the High Court file a writ petition for expedite of said criminal case.
K.C.Suresh (Expert) 05 February 2009
Seek remedy from HC
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 05 February 2009
I agree with all my lrnd friends
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 06 February 2009
I endorse all above views.
Ravi Arora (Expert) 06 February 2009
Take full copy of order sheet and move an application to Hon’ble High Court
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 12 February 2009
I do agree with all my friends,approach to the HC

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query