25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case in high court

(Querist) 30 July 2018 This query is : Resolved 
We are two employees who have challenged our petition in Gujarat High Court. One has challanged in the year 2016 and I had challenged in the year 2017. My friends case in on the final hearing board and comes up on the board on every friday. My case is admitted and still doesnt comes on the final hearing. Since the two cases are similar in nature, can we club these two cases ...what is the procedure to club these two cases.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 31 July 2018
Yes, it can be clubbed if the question of law is same.
Approach your lawyer for requisite proceeding.
To learn procedure you will have to join some local law institute/ college/University or a tutor.
Surrender K Singal (Expert) 01 August 2018
An application can be filed in any of the matters, involving similar / same question of law, for being decided by a single order by the Hon'ble High Court;
krishna mohan (Expert) 03 August 2018
Yes it can be clubbed with the permission of the court. You can approach your lawyer or if the lawyer is same, he can help you out.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query