Can we reappral in high court for petition 482 after quash

This query is : Resolved 

06 June 2012

The petition financial company has filed under Criminal petition 482 in high court to quash the "Cogzinenece Offence" taken by Metropolitian Magistrate.
The petttioner company has no juridication under sarfaesi act.
High court has given the interim order for "One Time Settlement" after complete discussion by single judge pricipal bench.
Again High court has quashed the matter suddenly by new judge in principal bench.

Can we reappeal in High Court for petition 482 after quash with divisional bench ?

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Expert)
06 June 2012

In my opinion, the appeal lies only in Supreme Court by special leave petition and not before DB of the same High Court. I am ready to stand corrected.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
06 June 2012

No, only SLP lies to the supreme court.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)
06 June 2012



Shonee Kapoor

Guest (Expert)
06 June 2012

No further recourse is available in the HC against the decision of the single judge exercising inherent power u/s 482. The only option is to file SLP in the SC.

DEBASISH.M1 (Querist)
06 June 2012

1.Can the Supreme Court can direct the high court to open the matter again.
2.Can any one please help me to file an SLP before Supreme Court.

Please help me by replying here in NewDelhi with Contact details ( CELL / E-MAIL ).I am based out of Bangalore.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x