Attestation form in govt. service

In the attestation form I have to give my father's occupation and his designation if employed. He was working in central bank of India , but expired while he was in service. So, in the attestation form should I mention "Service" and last rank/designation he used to hold as his occupation or should write "Deceased" as currently he is no more.

When your father is no more, it is unnecessary to fill as you said, simply write "father expired".

Do you have any problem to mention "deceased" in the column / question ?
What is the hesitation / actual issue involved for consideration and obligation of experts ?

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)

your query have clarity to understand and to answer on your query. However, its better to contact the Learned Advocate in your Vicinity with your such prescribed form, you are taking about.

×