Application for submitting bank guarantee in court

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
26 August 2017

I am a plaintiff in a suit for specific performance, in which hearing is yet to begin.
To prove my readiness and willingness to perform my obligation, I want to deposit the consideration with court.
How do I make an application and under which provisions?
Do I need to deposit the money with court registry or can I give a continuous bank guarantee?
If I have to deposit the consideration with bank / court who will enjoy the interest? Because property is being enjoyed by the defendant...and matter may go on for years.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
27 August 2017

file application u/s 151 of cpc in court to deposit consideration amount as per directions of court.

27 August 2017

1) Let the trial commence.
2) If you ready to perform the part of specific performance then you can file a Civil Miscellaneous Application under section 151 of Civil Procedure Code contending in that you are ready to perform your part of specific performance and ready to deposit the requisite in the Courts Registry by bank draft.
3) The court will advise you as how to go about the matter.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
27 August 2017

Disclose your identity, you are anonymous with smartly adopted name as "4Whatisright" and anonymous author is not entertained by experts.
No reply.

4WhatIsRightOnline (Querist)
28 August 2017

Thank you R.K.Nanda sir.
Thank you Rohit Sharma Sir.

Respected Vashishtha sir,
what difference will a name make, if your sole objective here is to help people.
I try to use this platform to help others who are unable to get proper advice.
I collect opinion from you learned selves and share with one needing it badly.

4WhatIsRightOnline (Querist)
28 August 2017

Hearing has not begun so far, only issues framed.
Court hasn't directed or asked for money, but I would prefer givng bank guarantee or depositing the money with court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x