LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appeal or Revision

(Querist) 07 February 2009 This query is : Resolved 
An accused convicted by the Trial court in Murder case, filed an appeal in the High Court. The High Court upheld the conviction by the Trial Court.
Now what is the remedy for the accused and under what section? Please help.
B.N.Rajamohamed (Expert) 08 February 2009
Now he can only approach the Supreme court of India by filing a Special Leave Petition which is the next and final option.
Ravi Arora (Expert) 08 February 2009
Its under Article 136 of Indian Constitution
ARVIND JAIN (Expert) 09 February 2009
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 09 February 2009
I agree with above answeres
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 09 February 2009
SLP is right.
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 10 February 2009
I do agree with all my Ld Friends.
smilingadvocate (Expert) 11 February 2009
yes SLP
MANISH (Expert) 12 February 2009
Dear friend,
He may file an SLP under Artile 136 of the Constitution of India before the supreme Court.
Gaurav (Querist) 12 February 2009
Thanks friends for your responses.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query