LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appeal in a higher court in summary procedure

Guest (Querist) 12 August 2010 This query is : Resolved 
If our petition filed under summary procedure gets failed in lower court,can we appeal in a higher court immediately ?
Surrender K Singal (Expert) 12 August 2010
First Appeal lies before District Judge !
Surender Dhull (Expert) 13 August 2010
within 30 days from the date of order pronounced and the the period cannot be count from the date of filing of the judgment and preperation of copy. therefore the intervening period would be exempted.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query