Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ancestral property

(Querist) 29 November 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Our father died leaving behind a property. We are three people in the family me,my younger sister and younger brother.My younger brother filed a partition suit to divide the property but now he is trying to sell the property or alternatively mortgage the can I stop my brother from taking steps which can cause harm to our share in the court.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 30 November 2012
You obtain a stay order in the ongoing civil suit for partition as earliest as possible.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 30 November 2012
Yes,file application u/o 39 r 1&2 of cpc in pending suit for partition and get injunction order.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :