LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Agreement to sell

(Querist) 06 April 2012 This query is : Resolved 
A seller entered into a notorised agreement to sale of his property in 2008 to purchaser A.After 2 years,in the year 2010 he again entered into a registered agreement to sell with purchaser B. What is the fate of purhaser A.Can he challenged registered agreement to sell in the court?
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 07 April 2012
Depends what were the conditions of the first agreement.

If some consideration was paid, and no condition was violated, definately the second agreement can be challanged.


Shonee Kapoor
ESTHERPRIYA (Expert) 07 April 2012
yes he can challege but before that need to go thorough the contents of ATS
Shashikant V. Patil (Expert) 07 April 2012
In the notorarised agreement to sale, how much time was mentioned to execute the registered sale deed. You can file suit under specific performance of contract act against the seller.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 08 April 2012
If B is unaware of Agr c A,
Aghreement of B is valid and
Mr. A can only claim damages. [ If Paper published, B get added advantage, if NO, it depends on Contents of Agr c A , as Limitation continue for one more year., as 3 yrs of earlier Agreement not over.

A must file civil suit against B ans seller.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 08 April 2012
Can he challenged registered agreement to sell in the court?
Answer: yes, it can be challenged subject to no default on his part and he is ready to fulfil each condition of agreement in each time.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query