Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

about pirated softwares use in printing industries.

(Querist) 19 March 2008 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir, how can me lodge complaint against peoples who using the pirated softwares in printing industries,in signmakers industries and in advertising companies.
Manish Singh (Expert) 19 March 2008
You can lodge a complaint at your local police station giving all the information.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query