Tax evasion petition (tep) investigation not started by ito

Dear Sir/Mam
As we all know "Tax evasion petition is the weapon of choice for the husband against abuse of dowry laws"
I filled a TEP against my in-laws in June-18 but no action is taking by IT deptt till now. I filled RTI but they reject it mentioning 8(1)(j) . I approached Ist appeal , in that also its dispose off. IInd appeal is under process. Its more than 9 months but no action is taken on my TEP application. I sent letters to CBDT but no action. In feb i apply for one other RTI but thats too also dispose off mentioning 8(1)(j). Plz guide me what should i do so that Investigation starts on my TEP application. PLz plz help me.... I m very much feedup.

Nitin

Sb Karma (Expert)

Go with the help of CA,and Lawyer
first you need to get your supportive financial paper and data..then as of your case you need to get collection of orders.

Then apply for TEP application.

×

Indian Evidence Act     |    x