Property law

This query is : Resolved 

04 April 2018

I am living in my house from 2005, the plot on which the land was made was purchased by us in 1995. There is a vacant plot which is adjacent to my property. The Boundaries of the both the plots connects with each in an L shape. The referred plot adjacent to mine connects with two road. Main road on one side and my colony road (Adjacent to my gate ) on the other side. Now the owner of the land wants to make a gate in on my side. He already possess main gate on the other side. His proposed action will bring inconvenience to me in entering my property. Since the gate will be adjacent to each other. Further using vehicle to enter the property will cause more trouble to both of us. Can i somehow stop the construction or ask my neighbour to open a small gate in front of mine

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
04 April 2018

Appraise that land owner regarding the dis-advantages/advantages while construction of main gate near by your main gate. take the help of neighbours and other elders of your locality and deal the matter in an amicable way. consult a local lawyer and both of you come to an agreement if necessary in writing.

rajeev sharma (Expert)
05 April 2018

consult a local lawyer with all facts and document and file suit for permanent injunction

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu