Court is not entertaining my 340Cr.P.C/466IPC petition

This query is : Resolved 

09 August 2009

The Judicial Magaistrate is avoiding an action on my said petition by adjourning the petition on every date of hearing for three months to four months.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)
09 August 2009

Mr. Rajinder ,
it is court's view in the matter of above sections.
u can prayer only .

charudureja (Expert)
09 August 2009

This is the discretion of court as court may have other urgent matters. the courts in india are quite burdened. so have the rememdy of prayer only

09 August 2009

As law is slow in india, hence wait for our turn is main necessity for the situation being.

10 August 2009

There is no clear description in your querry, however bring the notice to Chief Judicial Magistrate of the District, 2. bring the notice to the Registrar Vigilence of High Court 3. You can move an application under Sec. 482 Cr.P.C. before High court, for speedy disposal.

murugan (Expert)
10 August 2009

if magistrate neither takes action nor dismiss ur aplictn. u can file petion u/s 340[2] to sessios court

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu