Court is not entertaining my 340Cr.P.C/466IPC petition

The Judicial Magaistrate is avoiding an action on my said petition by adjourning the petition on every date of hearing for three months to four months.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)

Mr. Rajinder ,
it is court's view in the matter of above sections.
u can prayer only .

charudureja (Expert)

This is the discretion of court as court may have other urgent matters. the courts in india are quite burdened. so have the rememdy of prayer only

KODAKKAL SHIVAPRASAD (Expert)

As law is slow in india, hence wait for our turn is main necessity for the situation being.

ANTHONY REDDY (Expert)

There is no clear description in your querry, however bring the notice to Chief Judicial Magistrate of the District, 2. bring the notice to the Registrar Vigilence of High Court 3. You can move an application under Sec. 482 Cr.P.C. before High court, for speedy disposal.

murugan (Expert)

if magistrate neither takes action nor dismiss ur aplictn. u can file petion u/s 340[2] to sessios court

×