FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

40 year old shop owner filed case for leaving the shop

(Querist) 14 July 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/madam,

My Father is having a Shop on rent from approx 40 years and contentiously paying rent on time. 3 Landlord changed during this period.
Now Current Landlord have lodge the case for leaving the shop.
This shop is only the source of income of our family.
Owner is having so many land and buildings but they have register this shop with name of his daughter thats why the case is made so strong as they said to the court that this shop will be the source of income of my daughter.
We have appointed a lawyer but seems to be very weak.
Please suggest some thing.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 July 2018
Change your lawyer if you are not satisfied with his/her ability, agility, competence and performance.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 July 2018
You may approach a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in rent/civil matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…….to help you.
Check for such counsel at LOCAL rent control tribunal, Civil Courts, HC, SC..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 July 2018
If the 2nd/3rd …lawyer after examining all record opines that your case is weak then try for amicable settlement with landlord..
He/she may agree on amicable terms..suitable to both and in the meantime arrange for alternatives...
Or let the case be decided by last court and till then arrange for alternatives..
These are the other alternatives for such matters..
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 15 July 2018
It is not easy to get you vacated but you have to contest properly from initial stages. Where is your place.
Guest (Expert) 16 July 2018
Dr J C Vashista

Change your lawyer? That is a advice you provide?
Asgher Mahdi (Expert) 16 July 2018
I suggest you to change the lawyer when you have appointed and have no confidence. While, asking the questions with the forum when you have already engage the services of a lawyer. The forum, members are reluctant to gives their opinion where the case matter is with a lawyer. On such situation of clarifications only the lawyer can seek opinion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query