Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

340 CrPC proceeding in Civil Suit

(Querist) 21 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
In a Civil Suit in a trial court, a Registration Department gave a false evidence/deposition on a exhibit which is contrary to the deposition. The suit was decreed in favour of Plaintiff.

Later they were trapped by Writ challenging the exhibit in High court, they failed to contest it. The Order of the High Court was given in my favour

Both the proceedings consumed 20 years period due to various reasons

Now I have moved 340 Cr Pc Petition in the trial court where the original civil suit was fied, on the grounds that the oral evidence / deposition.

Though there is prima facie evidence of purgery against the Registration Department, the civil court is not interested in initiating any criminal proceedings against the Registration Department due to the time lapse.

In such Circumstances can I file an appeal /get other legal remedy by approaching the High Court. This is purely to punish the District Registrar who gave false evidence.

Please help.riven
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 21 September 2009
mr. m.s.chandra ji,
340 cr.p.c. is view of court for the further prociding.
but u r free to move to highcourt.
i suggrst u complaint of the registrar
to ombdusman.riven
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 22 September 2009
It is better to file an appeal before Hon'ble High Court who gave the verdict in your favour. You shall definitely get remedy from there.riven

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query