Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
i own a school in nalgonda andhra pradesh. we have 4 school buses. saturday evening a case of 337 was registered against my bus driver for hitting an injuring a 12 year old village boy driving a moped. the boys family has put the 337 case on us.the boys leg was slightly injured when he fell off the moped.

my question is : does the school bus involved in the accident need to report to the police station or be siezed by the police?

if my driver is guilty surely he will go through the process of 337.

is my school or my bus liable in this case ?it being a school bus can we request the police to let the bus function while the driver deals with the case ?
Uma parameswaran (Expert) 15 February 2011
No .If police asked then you have to report.
yes. Driver should appear before the Court.
337 is compoundable offence.

Driver and owner shall face the consequences .
Sukhija (Expert) 15 February 2011
You can apply to court for return of ur bus on bond and use as usual. Driver can also work with u, he only is required to attend his case on the date given and defend himself.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query