30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

138 Discharge Application

(Querist) 09 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Whether a discharge application can be filed in 138 cases ?

If yes provide provision ?
s.subramanian (Expert) 09 September 2010
No. It cannot be done.
Prakash Langalia (Expert) 09 September 2010
refer 2001 CriLJ 4819 Bipin j shah Vs Smt.Niru B Mehta
nayan joshi (Expert) 10 September 2010
u can file drop proceedings but there is no provision for discharge..
nayan joshi (Expert) 10 September 2010
also i do agree with Mr. Prakash Langalia
R.Ranganathan (Expert) 10 September 2010
Quash proceedings and Sec. 257 To Withdraw the case is allowed.
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 10 September 2010
you can contest fraing of charge.
Surrender K Singal (Expert) 11 September 2010
In the interest of court's precious time for huge pending cases, it may be worth a try to seek court's permission to drop further proceedings !

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query