LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

complaint case dowry/496

(Querist) 15 March 2008 This query is : Resolved 
my case is sent to lok adalat for cmpromise,what will happen there,we file comlaint in court for justice but judge also said for compromiseif possible other wise he said for me to divorce /but i want to give punishment to the accused.
please help in detail.
Vishwanath tripathi (Expert) 16 March 2008
Dear Paramjeet, if you are not ready for compromise then don't file or sign any compromise papers.and no judge can pressurise you for compromise or divorce if you are legally correct.moreover you can also proceed for transfer of your case to another court if you are not satisfied from the judge if there are doubts regarding injustice.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 16 March 2008
I concur with the views of Mr Tripathi. You should immediate proceed for transferring your case to some other Court.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 07 April 2009
Thanks all of you the ld. members and the author.
I think your valuable opinions will assist everybody to solve their problem/matter in question properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query