LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bibhas   02 July 2015

Possession of purchased property vide sale deed

Dear Sir,


I have purchased ones house share vide sale deed in May' 2014. Now he is not giving me the possession. 1 year 2 months have been passed but still he is denying to give the keys to me.


what should i do to take possession of that house.


Thanks & Regards



 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 July 2015

Arrange to send a legal notice to seller for handover the possession of the property. 

1 Like

Bibhas   03 July 2015



He is out of state and communicate only with mobile. I dont have address where he is living in present.


What should I do in this case. Plz advice.


Thanks & Regards


Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     04 July 2015

it is not clear why he is not giving the possession does have you paid the full amount or any pending what is the reason for not giving the possession because once the sale process and registration is complete immeditely you have to take possession and if anything is required say renovation from his end after completion but everything should be on paper so that infuture that will be a evidence for you

so first consult a local laywer and discuss with showing the registered document to him

Arnab Banerji (Mob:- 92-3001-3001 CIVIL & CRIMINAL ADVOCATE     17 July 2015

Consult a Ld.Advocate in order to find out whether this deed is sufficient to enable you possession of the said property. In this manner you will get the status of the deed you hold for possession. Generally deed of conveyance is sufficient to entitle you to get possession of the property. If the Ld.Advocate says that there is some lacking in the deed or any process you must have done to take the possession you need to complete that. Else if you get clarified with all the above is accurately executed then you may go to the nearest police station to file FIR stating the mal-intention of the seller denying you possession. If the police refuses to do so then you will have to come to Ld.Advocate to process your complaint of FIR through the Hon'ble Court. Where ever the seller on earth is, the Law will call him/her and you will get possession. Follow the steps.   

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query