cpc

mental torture for stopping wife from cooking non-veg

My mother had stopped my wife from cooking non-veg food in our home. She claims that as mental torture. We are pure vegetarian and non alcoholic. My wife had kept it hidden from is that she drinks socially and eats non-veg. I would like to raise this point as fraud and cruelty. Can any expert let me know if it would make sense to raise this point to save my mother from my wife's accusation?

advocate

tell her to stop all the habits which she has before marriage like non veg as in your home no one is happy with this do not be harsh in discussing such issues but if your talk to her and say about it she may agree 

ADVOCATE

make this fact known to your fellows as well as well strategize your self by collecting evidence that shall be helpful to you in future.

Regards

NA

arrange temporary kitchen for her when she wants to cook non-veg...it is not so easy to leave non veg at once who is used to it.I don't think this question is to be discussed in legal forum.

manager

Ranee is partly right. U can ask her to go out n eat. If she drinks..... Collect evidence. Will help in future

My wife has mentioned in divorce petition that she was not allowed to cook or eat non veg food at home and it has caused mental torture to her.

Dy Director

I rarely advise action against wife.  Your case is different.

she has no right to hurt religious sentiments of the family.  It she who has committed torture.

On the contrary FIR should have been registered against her.

Dy Director

@ Heera he never said that his wife is preparing seperate kitchen.  A family cannot be compelled to shed religious sentiments simply because she has entered their family who cannot survive without N/Veg.

You are talking that Brahnims secretely eat non-veg against it is secretly

Anyway hurtiung religious sentiments openly amounts to cruelity.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x