Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mental torture for stopping wife from cooking non-veg

Page no : 2

(Guest)

By default a highly educated woman should be denied compensation as she can maintain herself. In our community for past 100 years no one has taken dowry and it is not in the culture. In place like Mumbai most people pay 50% towards marriage expenses too. So there is no question of dowry. In our law system there is no option of divorce due to incompatibility or wavelength don't match. So educated woman take route of false DV, 498A to prove that they are Abla nari. My wife wanted me to allow her to live with her parents 3 times a week as she is their only child. I allowed once a week so she filed divorce. Can you imagine? One side she says I was asking money from her parents and in maintenance application she says I earn 4 times more than her parents. She is highly educated but purposely left her job. If I don't give her money then I am cruel but no objection on her attitude. 

There are various places in India where Dowry is still very common but it is upto girl whether to bend or object. 

(Guest)

Heera,

Society is changing. Girls have options like shaadi.com or other websites to find their soulmates themselves and communicate via e-mail and keep all proofs. It is upto an individual how they use their resources. Every woman is not abla nari and every man is not a monster. In India father should join mother at the time of delivering baby. I did it and I have respect for my wife and mother. But when my wife wants respect only for her parents and kid should play only with her parents then nobody cares about such woman.

(Guest)

@heera,

What you want to convey here that 

women are not at their fault even though they are indulge in the crime of society . It means that you want us to believe what you say and if we we will not say then we are mysogynist.

Its ridiculous...your state of mind Is really overshadowed your thinking.

Nobody can help you out...

So, far you are shut on my answers on gender discrimination and onesided women laws.

Even in my previous posts I have explained you like a child that in india every woman has got one sided laws and orders, support and ministry 

but its pathetic that even 100% of support and immunity also become short for these unscrupulous ladies.

Why you ladies want to be called as ablass, why dont you women need to be called as self dependant ladies, why you sit Idle for just sake of maintenance from husband even though your dad had made you educated enough to at least go for minimum wages through any job.

Why you ladies termed their streedhan as dowry articles when you want to charge your husband and inlaws in false cases. Why your parents marry to only dowry seekers, why you ladies not oppose for betterment of the society. Why you women only needs onesided things, cant you feel that every individual needs to be same in the eyes of law. Why you women keep silent on issues of fake cases filled by women.

Dont you have shame enough to atleast dont speak onlyin favour of onesided laws, cant you speak for gender equallization.

Why you women always cry even though you have got every  thing in your support.

PS: The remedy of harrassed women can only be done when they will make theirselves as self dependant ladies. When they will contribute equally in the indias economy. When they will shed their mask of abla naaris. When they will stop misusing women Inherited laws. When they will work equally for social upliftment and favour only dowry less marriages. When they will believe in their selves and not on what society will say...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register