Well this query of a Sala against his Jija is natural as far as I have seen a sala always interfere in the marital disputes of her sister rather than solving they make the case more complicated........
1. Leave in-laws as court is not bothered about husbands parents when it is matter of maintenance.
2. So,here I will concentrate only on husband----- A husband who has absconded without any reason doesn't amplify the suffice.
3. If husband is hell bent not to live with her wife--Then even President of India OR Chief Justice of India can't make him to cohabit with your lovely sis.
4. So, a prudent brother of a sister will see the future of her sis and her Bhanji to make her life happiest and that can't be purchased by appealing through Indian judiciary.
Now, The solution which every Brother of an adorned sister should adapt if he really love his sister....
1. Finding husband is not a big deal,,,approach him to talk amicably on the issue of divorce.
2. He will automatically appear after knowing that you people are ready for divorce mutually.
3. Ask the final settlement from him according to his assets and properties and source of income.
4. Make him agree to pay for her daughters maintenance and also for her marriage when she will attend her marriageable age.
5. The deal should be not like an enormous fiesta of uncalibre which he can't opt and also not so tiny pity that your sister will not survive.
6. Once the deal is ok part amicably without any regrets.
6. Ask your sis to join any job and concentrate on her work and herself,guide her to see the life in a much better way as that husband was not for her.
7. Make her feel that life is not a fullstop before last breath as only exclamations are there.
8. And I bet you ----your sis will more happier when she will see that she had stood on her legs and earning much more than what Indian judiciary would have granted from her husband through 125 crpc or other maintenance case.
9. And this happiness will be double when she will met better alliance for her who will accept her without any conditions and will love her without any comma or question marks.
Hope You would think over this issue if you really think about the natural relationship rather than an artificial relationship.
Thanks & regards,