LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     12 July 2015

How to get bail in state where no sureties are available

IPC 406 is filed after 2.5 years of filing 498a DV and Divorce by the girl.

I need to seek bail from other city in UP. SInce I dont know anyone in the city finding a sureity is an issue. Can you provide me any order from HC or SC which could say that you can bring suriety from any part of India. 

Kindly advice 



 6 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 July 2015

There may be many Judgments, but my favourite case is Moti Ram and Others vs State of Madhya Pradesh: 1978-CAR-0315-SC: decided by Justice V.R.Krishna Iyer and D.A.Desai.

498_final stage (Professional)     12 July 2015

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Really appreciate your response.


498_final stage (Professional)     12 July 2015

Sir do we have any latest one than this. Its good but recent is always preferred I guess.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 July 2015

I dont think there is anything like old and new rather the quality of the judgents is more important and for me Old is gold as even Kesavananda case is old.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     13 July 2015

agree with Expert Mr. Assumi

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     22 May 2016


U r in trouble. Experts here give advice based on their valuable experience. Follow them if u wish so . Rest ...... depends upon u. 

Sorry for my free and frank opinion

Adv. Sandeep Nik (Bombay HC) MoB : 99670 56980. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register