LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cherry (Student)     16 July 2011

1st rape,false promise of marriage and cheating

My boyfriend is 27 and me 24yrs.He is a sailor in Indian Navy.He was my friend.1st he raped me then as i wanted to complain he stopped me by saying that he will marry me.If i will not accept he will show my nude pics to everyone.Then i accepted his proposal.After that he used me s*xually and now refusing me to marry by doing s*xual abuse in front of everybody.I'm having Photos,phone recordings(that he will marry me)and witnesses for s*xual relation.Please give me legal advice so that i can marry him.I wan't to marry him at any cost or else i had to commit a sucide being a girl i belong to an orthodox family i can't face the society i even have a younger sister.Above that he is calling all my friends and telling them that i had s*xual relation with many other boys and all stuff

Learning

77 Replies

sripartha (advocate )     16 July 2011

dear cherry, you threaten him by saying that will file a case against him in military court, and said him you will send a complaint with evidence to his admiral, i am sure he will be sent off duty for discipline, behaviour, just try it out, lets see it works or not. advocate Sripartha, Partha_Advocate@yahoo.co.in

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 July 2011

Now also you can file a criminal case against your boyfriend.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     16 July 2011

NOT REPLYING TO THE @AUTHOR BUT TRYING TO DISCUSS FEW LOOP-HOLES IN THE POST

There are few questions which I'm not able to resolve::

1. Why would any girl succumb to such unwanted advances of a boy who has raped her?

2. Why would she agree to marry her own rapist?

3. How did he got nude photos of this girl?

4. Can a boy rape a girl and parallelly take photos/videos as well?

5. How does the girl has proofs in the form of photos, phone recordings and the girl has gone to a level of witnesses if s*xual relations???

6. A girl who is so sharp and intellectual to keep so many proofs against the boy but fails to stop him from playing with her body?

7. Why is the girl still interested to marry her own rapist who is still defaming her and still threatening her?

To me it seems thst the girl was mad about this boy and in this madness she went to cross the social barriers and ended up in bed. But now when she is so much deep into this mess which she herself ccreated in collaboration with the boy, she now want the boy to clean it!!

@Author

For your post there are many ways to get him do ALL what you want. You have S.376IPC, S.417IPC, S.506IPC, S.354IPCand other sections in IT Act. If these are not enough to threaten him., lodge a complaint with police. I;m damn sure police wont register your case but would ask you if you want to settle this matter. Also they might ask you some money to register the case if you insist. Choice is yours!! Just thining again before taking any step. Only god knows (after you two) what actually happened between your and your boyfriend. By twisting/turning the situation into your favor you may get him in this material world but by soul he would curse you through-out life. If your story is true, then do not marry this boy ever!!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

1 Like

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     16 July 2011

Also adding to my above questions one more struck my mind::

8. Sailor in Indian Navy has so much time to rape a girl repeatedly and yet convince her for marriage.....????

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     16 July 2011

Mr.Saurabh has raised important questions which needs to be clarified by the  applicant.  Further,  I do not think that  anyone can compel a person to marry her unless he is willing.  If at all such a marriage takes place, it may not last long.   Moreover, when Ms.Cherry  is  seeking legal guidance for legal remedy to be sought,  it is likely that the person concerned  would be on the defensive only, and no marriage as dreamed by her can take place. Of course, if Ms.Cherry  wants to teach the person a lesson, she should resort to legal actions through a good lawyer at her local place.   From the facts stated by her, there are good chances for a strong case for her.

Ms Liberal (others)     16 July 2011

He cannot do anything as law is alwys towards your side . You are woman and will get all support from police, court and society and better to live like brave person and ignored him and take action and put him behind the bars

i had already doing those from january 2011 but i didnot get any response he has always been sent on leave when ever i complain to their commander  then he got transferred to ship and right now he even got transferred to A.P. So the navy officials are also trying to help him out

ok sir

I cant agree with Saurav's statement since i have voice recordings of him regarding his promises and even discussion of the rape attempt since my friends asked to record which i got luckily 

KAMARAJ BHARATHY G (ADVOCATE- HIGH COURT)     17 July 2011

If you feel that as you belong to an arthodox family the matter will not be discussed as public issue, you cannot do anything.  First of all you have to discuss with your family members and it the accept to proceed further you can file a criminal complaint U/S 376 of IPC. During the trial period this matter may be settled by accepting  for marriage.  Then your witness will be hostail if he would be your husband.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     18 July 2011

@Author

i have voice recordings of him regarding his promises and even discussion of the rape attempt since my friends asked to record which i got luckily

Your above comments reveals two points::

1. In your first post you said the boy forcefully raped you, while in above highlighted line you yourself mentioned that you have voice recording regarding rape attempt. You are completly lying in this regard else these statements would have been in supporting positions but on the contrary these are defeating each other.

2. You discussed about the boy with your friends. But your friends suggested that you keep his voice recordings. I wonder what could be the reason behind recording the conversation and then keeping it hidden till the day the boy retracts from his words about marriage. Why you did not used these recordings to stop your exploitation from the boy? Why did you allowed the boy to exploit you for so long? What stopped you from disclosing it to your mother and then with her help to police so that this all trauma wouldn't havd happened at all?

All these points to contrary story of you trying to trap the boy with tricks and by misusing the law.

Though as I'm only commenting on your words, yet I would add that if the boy has really done a forceful act against your wishes and you never desired it, then its punishable and abhorrent!!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Ms Liberal (others)     18 July 2011

Such statements may create suspicions on the part of Author unless the things are beyond her control You have to corroborate the actual instances which otherwise appers in and after thought for gaining relief

Cherry (Student)     19 July 2011

Hello Saurav,

I dont have recordings of rape or like any other and by the way im not miss using law.He is just a sailor who has passed HSC and i am an MBA post graduate and his financial backgroung is average.Only because of his blackmailing after he had given drugs mixed in a drink i had no option other than surrendring myself to him and pretend him future husband.I have conversations from which he can be caught or if investigation goes with cyber police he can be easily caught from his messages and voice protocols.I have wittnesses also.Even i have photographs with him.And as you said that i didnt inform my parents regarding this yes because as i am the elder one my mother has kept lots of hopes on me and if she comes to know all these she will go away from this world.But she knows that he has ditched me but not in such a frightening manner

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     19 July 2011

@Cherry

This is the third contrary statement which you have given till date on this forum. I seriously doubt how you want to take forward this case and it casts heavy doubt on authenticity of the particulars.

I just wonder if any boy drug any girl and rape her, then will every girl surrender like you did? Would your decision had been same if he was an illeterate? Would your answer had been same if he was a divorcee and 10yr elder to you? He was less educated but you were more, didn't you thought that a person who could rape you once, would not let you live in peace ever?

Answers to above questions would satiate your post!!

Apart from your query, I wish to add that such cases in general are to be deliberated and circumspected before blindly relying on prosecutrix's statement.. In India we weigh the words of a girl so high, that we get blind to reasonabally understand the real motive behind such complaints.

No girl would ever allow any boy to ravish her body multiple times unless she does not desires so (exceptions excluded). Promise of marriage is different than having s*x. Physical relations are made and continued only because two consenting adults desires to have the bodily warmth but not because of any promise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register