Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

1st rape,false promise of marriage and cheating

Page no : 3

Cherry (Student)     26 July 2011

Thankyou Roshini for understanding my problem.Can you please give me your contact number

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 July 2011

Which city are you in?

You may send me a PM.

(Guest)

@ surabh and shrikant kindly stop making remarks on each other iT WILL NOT SOLVE HER RIDDLE

As and advocate you also know about defamation and other things when you youself loose temper on those issues meraly just writing here how you deal practically in such situations?

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     26 July 2011

@Anonymous Shrikant is certainly a fake ID. And I'm damn sure we wont see much other replies in other threads offcourse. An as far as defamation is concerned you can see how hastly @Shrikant's profile owner straight forwardedly tried to make my image as a noob but did not responded anything technical as per law. Certainly this world is full of feminine supporters & feminists and still we call it as "man's world"....Alas!! If anyone understand what PERIOD means, then I had already stopped posting to this thread. But due to undue provocation I was forced to make a reply when people started thrashing my image here. @Shrikant (fake ID) If you cannot understand proposition of law then please do not defame this profession. My examples clearly indicates what actually is meant by "misrepresentation of fact" within the meaning of the code (IPC). Still if you think whatever a girl does is innocent & true but whatever a boy does is arrogant, illegal and devil then god help this country from people like you. ----------------------------------------- END OF ROAD.....PERIOD.... ------------------------------------------ //peace /Saurabh..V

Shrikant VD (ADVOCATE)     26 July 2011

Price tag Get well soon !! god bless u.

FakeID grow-up.. May god have mercy on your colleagues who might be under terrorism from your wicked tactics!

Ms Liberal (others)     26 July 2011

@ Saurabh & Shrikant Who says that women only fight on social net wrok site?

May be if @Shrikant is ready to tell truth (if she fears god at all), then Ms. Liberal could get her stats right that this post is all about a girl trying all means to put flase facts in right position.

@Shrikant is a GIRL with fake ID

Shrikant VD (ADVOCATE)     27 July 2011

Get Well soon !!! 

God bless u !!

and don't go for another course, don't occupy any others seat. 

Ms Liberal (others)     27 July 2011

Originally posted by :Shrikant VD
"
Get Well soon !!! 

God bless u !!

and don't go for another course, don't occupy any others seat. 
"

See a large no of peple from differnt backgrounda re doing LL.B as the filed of law is not restricted to criminal or civil side .Even in Medical and in Phramct the law is being taught as medical jurisprudence, forensic phramcy. With the role of Intellectual property rights many engineers are also willing to choice those profession associated with Law

Hi Ms. Liberal

I know everything and even I don't have concern about his and what education he is taking, I want to tell him don't demoralise any people who is seeking help from us, thats it.

Hope u understand what I am saying. 

Ms Liberal (others)     27 July 2011

Views are very nice and appreciable

Thanx Ms.Liberal !!!

Anjali Gupta (Advocate)     28 July 2011

Dear Member

Dont be aggressively !

i appreciate saurabh contribution ,

but question is someone seeking a right advice & legal advice  to find relief

so we would like to suggest her ,not harrash such as surabh questions!!

it not would be better for us as proffessional !

Thanking all

Anjali Gupta

Anjali Gupta (Advocate)     28 July 2011

ya kya ho raha hai !!!1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More