LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Women harrasement

(Querist) 23 June 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

Past 4years we are trying to come out of a horrible problem, as being women we are unable to.We are family,mom,brother & me. We are harassed by a man who is a lawyer,the lawyer & my mom were living for 8years as a couple.He has another family as well. As my mom is a divorced, days made them join.He invested for the business of beauty parlor for my mom to takeover. General idea to invest in this business is to crab money out of her effort. When the business pick of well gave profit he was happy enjoying the money but as days turned off business came down & he was just trying to suspect mom whether she had invested in any other business. But the truth is there was no business happening. So by unwanted suspect ion they had argument & problems occurred then one fine day police walked in the parlor & took mom & her working staffs saying she is running illegal business there, but no evidence or such deal happened there. But police has showed a complaint saying one Mr.Sonal has given complaint against this parlor. But when they investigated no such person so called sonal was living in that address. This is a false case blamed on my mother & totally ruined her life.Problem here is the day when she was taken by the cop the news publisher snapped her photo & issued in the news paper(Thinathanthi), its like where ever we live this paper cutting is sent & we are chased out of the rented premises. Please any one take this forward & please give me a solution. We are tearing with blood instead of water. At least if one human could help us. Wish our life is back to us.


Guest (Expert) 23 June 2011
mr.sonal is real one or feck that you have to confirm.
You can file defamation case against newspaper who wrong typed this news.You can also take action against the concern authority (police) by giving complain to the head of police department.
If you have some evidences against husband(lawyer) then collect it and file case against him .Take some help from the local NGO and collect advise from that.
Darshan Shah / 09892727182 (Expert) 23 June 2011
You can inform the higher authorities, sue the news paper, for further solution you can mail me in detail at or even call me.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 23 June 2011
Mere allegation of illegal trade would not do. The Police will have to substantiate the charges.

The FIR may be quashed.

The news paper may be sent notice for defamation as well if the publication was of reckless or wild nature.
Jennifer (Querist) 24 June 2011
Dear Sir's,

First of all i would like to thank u for taking forward & giving me suggestions. One who is so called Mr.Sonal is a fake person when we looked into the FIR we found the address of MR.Sonal & to that address we sent a telegram by a lawyer where the revert from the telegram office was as no such person lives in that address. So its very much proved the person & the complaint is fake. But yet the tamilnadu police says they are still investigating & pushing the days without closing the case. We have tried all the ways to come out but no responce. Further to this case iv lost lot of my savings & left null now so to proceed there is no way for me. As he came to know we are searching for help he did not allow mom to work any where. where ever she works he sends this paper cutting & the management feels her character is bad , they dont analyse whats the issue they just request her to quit. Now is that she is totally vexed of whats happening. As being a daughter i cant bear with whats happening with my mother. I pray god nobody should get a life like us.

Thanks & Regards,


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query