Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

what do i do, if not use the laws.

(Querist) 20 March 2008 This query is : Resolved 
I am bieng tortured for past four years to get my daughters killed , and for more dowry
Rajesh Kumar (Expert) 20 March 2008
You should use the laws- as per your averments, your in laws are liable for both civil and criminal actions.
VIKAS GARG (Expert) 24 March 2008

It is very difficult for me to suggest you a right path because it is not only a matter of law. If it were only a matter of law it can be resolved in minutes.If you are true about avermenats here then I can suggest you for divorce and criminal complaints against your husband and your in laws. It is really a good thing you want to mainatin the institution of marriage for betterment of your daughters but when situation reached to this extent, which you have written here, then in that case your efforts will not give any fruitful result. Our culture and legal system always favour continuance of institution of marriage but when there is irrevocable breakdown of marriage then its better to get rid of it. You are a doctor, earn money at your on and morover legally you and your daughters are entiltled to get maintenance. If you are asking for legal options,you should be opted then there is not dearth of legal provisions to teach lesson to your in-laws.As our supreme court, which always favour continuance of marriage, in "Neelu kohali case" held if there irrevocable breakdown of marriage, as in your case, it is always better to get rid of it. If there is chances of conciliation, it is always good to go for conciliation.But when situation reached here, as you mentioned it is better to get rid of that. "ek khoobshorat mode de ke chood dena behater" Now decide. If you want to know about application of law in your are always welcome

with due regards

Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 27 June 2008
I have gone through your lengthy query. I wonder how you have suffered all this toture being an educated lady. Can't you stand on your own legs and bringup your children? So far as the matter of suing your husband and in-laws you can contact me at
ritu bhadana (Expert) 02 April 2009
i agree with all my ld. friends

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query