Upgrad LLM


This query is : Resolved 

06 December 2017

Assalamu alaykum,
I am from kerala, i want to know that when we waqk land to masjid do we have to register it under the name of secretary or president, the president have a history of breaching mutual trust.

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)
08 December 2017

Walakum Asslam, when you donate property to any religious institution like waqf, society and trust. The property should register in the specificly in the name of waqf, trust or society through the person as authorized by the waqf,trust or society by resolution.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x