Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


This query is : Resolved 

24 July 2012

Hi Experts,

I am running a real estate business in karnataka and also i have taken trademark of the same. Recently it has come to my knowledge some other realator using my trademark name for the same business. Since i have issued notice to him. but no replay from their side. So what is the next step i have to consider . Pls give your opinion

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
25 July 2012

You have to fIle suit for injunction in the court of ld District Judge under TRADEMARKS aCT.
This is possible if your trademark is registered under the Act.

subramanian (Expert)
25 July 2012

If your trademark is registered you can file a suit for infringement and passing off against the person under the trademarks act by filing a suit in the district court
If your mark is not registered you can file a suit for passing off.
Intellectual property consultant

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x