LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

till what time period the case can be reopened/status- and how to obtain copy of the case file from the court

(Querist) 07 September 2008 This query is : Resolved 
My father had file case in civil court for land grabing.He had purchased a plot in 1965.There after three parties claimed that they had purchased the same plot in splited manner for some other person and have got registered documents of 1982.He filed a case and one party out of court comprised with him in 1990.There after the case is pending in the court.My father coud not follow up the case due to ill health and the both ny father and his advocated are deceased. Can I reopen the case after 18 years or whether the case is still open.I have no clue to at all what has happned in the court.Is there a time limit as per law.Now there is a public notice that one person is intrested in purchasing one of the piece of the land from one of the parties.Can i reply taking objection. Or do I have to have all the papers.I have only few papers.Can the file be obtained form the court as I have the case Nos..What is the procedure to obtain copy of the case file form the court and how much time will it take.
podicheti.srinivas (Expert) 10 September 2008
The law of limitation act has to be scrupulously followed and if at all you have any case you have to satisfactorily answer the querrys of the have to explain the delay, and if a decree is obtained by fraud by others you may question the same.your suit is time barred I suppose with the facts given here .you please consult alawyer nearby to you with all the necessary documents as you have given the facts in apiece meal i could answer you this much.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query