Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subsistence allowance

(Querist) 26 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sirs, my company is belonged to Gujrat state,engaged in pharmaceutical production,it is a corporate house,co.suspended me in Nov 2007,after three months,in feb 2008,they sent me chargeshit,& conducted a domestic inquiry against me,during this period they are paying me 50% of my salary,six months passed,but inquiry is going on without any final decision,now would i demand for 75% of my salary,under which heading/section of which law,what is rule of subsistence allowance,can i demand for copy of standing orders from my company?can company send me chargeshit after three months of suspension,is it legally right or wrong?how long inquiry can be conducted?after how many months would i eligible for getting 100% salary,kindly send me reply as early as possible,thanks
H. S. Thukral (Expert) 26 August 2008
Please ask for the copy of a certified standing orders of the company. your employer can not refuse it . As a matter of fact standing orders of the company should be displayed at suitable placein the premises. The payment of subsistence allowance depends upon contract of employment. Let me know if you receive a copy of the same or a reply. this is very important. It can vitiate the whole enquiry. I will guide you when you inform me the reply of the employer.
H. S. Thukral (Expert) 27 August 2008
Please see my reply to your earlier query too.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 04 April 2009
Thanks to Mr. Thukral for your valuable opinion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query