Share in joint account

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
17 October 2018

Can share in Joint account be claimed by filing suit of partition

yogesh (Expert)
17 October 2018

Plz provide details. It can be claimed, if the account holder died intestate by applying the letter of succession

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
17 October 2018

Incomplete information can not lead to form an opinion and oblige, consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
New Course - IBC!     |    x