LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 219. (of Indian Penal Code)

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 June 2010 This query is : Resolved 
A public servant has manipulated the record of a judicial proceeding, he has put his signature on a date on which he has not even joined the service. In one date he has shown, my objection which I filed after 2 months from that date. Everything is manipulated and ante-dated. Even final order too is against the natural justice. He has prepared a false document for my opponent for my land. Since I refuse to pay. He has acted with corrupt/malicious intention. This act of him caused me a great damage, mentally physically, financially and has lowered my reputation.
I have filed appeal, but there too it is the same condition, the officer is corrupt.
In this condition what should I do? What are the sections of IPC it attracts? Where shall file the case In Police or private complaint? Can I sue him for damages? Plz. Guide.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 19 June 2010
Section 219 IPC is sufficient to deal such case. You may also directly go to High court in the writ and seek strict legal action against such influential person/officer.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 June 2010
Can I get compensation. Since I am a retired Chief Medical Officer aged about 75 yrs. Even they can harass me, just think about the situation. It is their routine work. They do these things to extract money. Whole dept from top to bottom are engaged in amassing wealth. Can I mention to the court, about same thing done to others?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query