25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

registration of sublease and stamp paper required

(Querist) 07 March 2008 This query is : Resolved 
is a sublease document required to be registered and what is the denomination of stamp paper on which it is required to be entered into
Manish Singh (Expert) 07 March 2008
Sub-lease is also required to be registered if the lease term is for one year or more than that.
Stamp duty payable varies from state to state.
Manish Singh (Expert) 08 March 2008
Ashey (Expert) 03 April 2009
yes it is required to be registered if it is for a period of more than 1 year
Ashey (Expert) 03 April 2009
need not be registered if the lease is for a lesser period ( upto 11 months )
Hiralal Das (Expert) 06 April 2009
Thanks all of you the ld. members and the author.
I think your valuable opinions will assist everybody to solve their problem/matter in question properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query