LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding Conveyance

(Querist) 27 December 2009 This query is : Resolved 
We are a society in thane dist Maharashtra our society is about 18 years old we have not yet done conveyance, we are currently in the process of getting the same done , we do not have any problem with our builder but our landlords (5 of them) are demanding money for getting the same done which our society members are not willing to pay the same.

we want to know if there is a way of getting the same done via deemed conveyance, currently we have been told the same is not getting done as the gr for the same is not provided and the collector/registrar currently does not have the permission to do the same.

what wold be the best method for getting the same done.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 06 February 2012
go for deem conveyance, Thane dist federation at Thane will help you

Another faster remedy is cons forum

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query