Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

purchase of flat

(Querist) 09 September 2008 This query is : Resolved 
What are legal documents we should take from builder while purchasing flat/house ?
V.Raghavan (Expert) 09 September 2008
First Last sale deed made for the land,
Secondly the parent document of the land,
Plan permission,
construction approval from authorities,
Encumbrance certificate for 30 years,
construction agreement,
Enquiry regarding any acquisition by govt on the land, etc.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 10 September 2008
Documents relating to undivided share of land also needed

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query