LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 13 June 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Dear experts I stay in hyderabad nd have purchased property from A in 1990 which is registered in my name (area 1 acre).after so many years brother of A i.e B claim the land for partition as it is ancestral property decreed by court of law in 2012 between two brothers giving half of share each in which property purchased by me also includes..what problem can I get from B legally or can I challenge with the registered deed stating that I'm in possession..please give me your valuable suggestions.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 13 June 2015
You should have to file a appeal and challenge the decree.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 June 2015
Appeal need to be filed, consult local lawyer and show him full case file.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query