LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

please help me.........

(Querist) 27 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir,

My father was a contractor in southern railways. He was expired on december 2009 leave behind my brother and my mother with me. my father did more works for southern railways chennai division. Payments for those agreements are not yet been given by them. we are chasing for payments for the past twelve months but still we dint receive payments from southern railways. Authorities are saying that in government it will take more time for processing your files, if u want to complaint on us means also u can complain and we know how to tackle all those complaints??????????? now we are ultimately in a helpless situation and i want to know to face this problem??? creditors are also forcing us for payments???? we even explained our situation and made humble request to make payments for us they are not considering..
so tell me how to face this problem????? how long it will take to receive payments from them?????/
my fathers business is a sole proprietor concern only. actually one agreement was work in progress after my father expired and we have clearly explained them that we cannot able to complete the work so they pre closed the agreement and finalized it for payments. whether this will create problem if we file suit...

my father did some excess quantity in some items in a agreement. even it was bill was written and finalized but payment is due. now officials saying that why your father did excess quantity because of that only delay.......... now we having a fear that if we file a suit whether they will turn things against us itself?????????

once we deal this case legally whether it will take years to complete because we want our payments as soon as possible so suggest me accordingly and now we are not in a situation to spend for lawyers in case we file a suit in court.

officials in railways will not help us because the will concentrate on the files of contractors who will give money for them so they naturally work for them and delay our files and starts saying stories once we ask about the process of our files.
we really dont know how to tackle them....

actually we given letters to general manager, chief engineer, divisional railway manager and assistant divisional railway manager regarding our issues but no use.....

once we get information through RTI we only know about the total amount pending and pending bills. whether we can ask through RTI itself how long it will take to clear our bills??????????

we need our dues to be cleared by railways as soon as possible so suggest me for this sir.....

thanking you

Satyendra Kumar Pandey (Expert) 27 December 2010
Just Move an application under Right TO Information Act and ask When my payments be realized to me and what is the procedure of finalization of the accounts, before move to court.
Might it be resolved your issue and you will receive the funds without paying huge sum.
If you have any query then feels free to call me on 8955652241
Bhawani Mahapatra (Expert) 27 December 2010
Dear Ezhil
It seems me from your narration that you require your reimbursement rather to go for litigation. So I shall advise you to go as per the railways procedure. At best you can show your documents to the local counsel and take help of him. In case you need some official information, then you can apply to the appropriate authority under RTI. You may also move to the departmental dispute redressal forum if situation demands.
s.subramanian (Expert) 27 December 2010
It is a repeated query. However I agree with Mr.Bhawani's view.
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 28 December 2010
i also endorse Mr. Bhawani views.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 29 December 2010
agree with Mr.Bhawani

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query