LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please give me advice

Guest (Querist) 09 March 2011 This query is : Resolved 
My wife passed maintenance from one side without knowing me
i.e. wrong address.
When I came to know I went for appeal but it's very late.
Judge had already pass order that I should pay maintenance Rs 10,000/- p.m.
Now I Want to prove that she had cheated me.
She is working at bill section at KMC Hospital.
What step should be taken.
Should I reopen the case or is there any action to be taken.

Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 20 November 2012
Since when she is working? Was she working when the maintenance order was passed? If so, you can try your luck with CrPC 340.


Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query