LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PF Accumulations

(Querist) 13 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Dear All,

If an employee has completed continuous service of 10 years in a company (Maharashtra)and would like to quit the company & settle the PF Account, will it be possible to get total share of PF deposited in his account (i.e. employees & employer's contribution) or will have to wait for his superannuation / retirement to get the pension fund amount.
Please advise in the matter.
Thanks & Regards,
Guest (Expert) 17 June 2008
Dear Sudheer,
Kindly have a look at this site.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :