Pan card

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
21 February 2021

Respected Experts,

We are an charitable & welfare Association (AOP) and got a PAN card issued last year. This year we registered our AOP as an 1860 Society. Do we have to apply for a new PAN card because of this Status change pl ?
Secondly while retaining the 1st PAN, can we apply for the 2nd PAN and return the 1st PAN soon after receiving the 2nd one ?


kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
21 February 2021

Apply for changes that you have made to the IT Department enclosing the Pan Card. After changes made, they will issue the new card.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
22 February 2021

1. It would be an offence to have Two PAN cards. Apply for change of Name in the existing PAN card no. based on all the available NEW documents. PAN card no. would remain the same.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x