non payment of salary

dear sir,
I am from westbengal Darjeeling and was working as a teacher in school in Bihar and provided my service to the said school for two months and the school denied to provide me the salary for working in the said school and even their are other teachers who were not provided with salary now what steps can I take to get my salary that it is the regular practise of school not to pay salary to its employees sir please help as I have returned to my house

Siddharth JainOnline (Expert)

You will have to serve a legal notice to the school to repay the entire dues along with interest and compensation if they fail to repay the entire amount within 15 days of receipt of the legal notice you can proceed to file a suit for recovery in Civil Court against them.

Alternatively, all the teachers together can file an insolvency petition in NCLT in order to recover your dues.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x