LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 09 August 2010 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir,

my name is chandra sekhar jujjavarapu. I did my BA from Andhra University distance education. there were two incorrect entries in my BA certificates i.e instead of Chandra Sekhar Jujjavarapu they wrote Sekhar Jujjavarapu. and my date of birth instead of 06-02-1976 they wrote 10-4-1976. later I approached the concerned clerks to rectify the above said mistakes along with SSC proof in which my name and date of birth were correct but they misguided me and said that there would not be any problem for opn university degree , you could go along with the incorrect name and date of birth and should not show the SSC certificate any where. I was convinced and completed my degree. later when I approach for any job they are asking for SSC proof as a testmonial for date of birth. So it is a huge problem for me then I approached the VC of the university and explained the total facts.he understood my problem he asked me to submit any proof to show that Sekhar Jujjavarapu and Chandra Sekhar Jujjavarapu are the same person and that is me. I have no idea. some one suggested me to submit an affidavit but in my kmowledge normal affidavit is not a sufficiant document. so I request you to kindly suggest me any way to acquire a strong proof to solve my proble. I would be obliged if you could help me in this problem.
madan kumar tiwary (Expert) 10 August 2010
difference of name can be justified by way of submitting affidavit but problem is that of age. better you approach university for correction. it is best and legal way.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query