Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My Purchased House after divorce my ex-Wife not vaccated

(Querist) 14 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I won the case of my divorse on the Crulty Basis from Durg (C.G.). Then she applied to the HC, Bilaspur, again i won that case. But before filling the case of divorce one day i was not in home at that time my ex-wife entered my house by breaking the lock, At that time i have given coplaint to the Police also at that she entered in my house she kept my allitems & my valuable docments also. But Police has just given me 155 letter then i put complaint on the sec.200 to the court then that case was registered against my ex- wife & my in laws also. That case is going on.
Nw, when i won the case of divorce she is not ready to give me my purchased house nor she is ready to give my valuable items, I got divorced decrre from April.
So please suggest me how can i get my house & she is residing in my house & i am paying the EMI for that house so can i get any legal help for getting the money as rent from April & she can vaccate my house easily & i get my house easily.
Plz reply soon, i am very much in problem.
SurenderKumar (Expert) 15 January 2011
contact your local civil advocate nothing to worry in this matter you have sufficient ground to get your right and property
Ajay Kumar Reddy (Querist) 15 January 2011
I have contacted to Civil Advocate, he has told me for that u apply the evacction pitition on the court. The Judgment will take to come at least 10-12 years. If u apply on the lower court then she will go for appeal for session court it takes lot of time, U have to pay 20% court fee of at present actual property cost. That he has told me then plz help me on this matter that house is mine & paying the EMI for that purpose, I am working in Bhilai & my purchased house in Bhilai, but due to unauthorised occupation, at present i am staying with my parents on Raipur & dail I am doing up-down from Raipur that is 40Km away from my house.
It is my property and she is staying with her parents and this situtaion is telling by civil advocate then plz help me on this matter.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query